PAUSE HERE
♡ A Moment in Time ♡
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualaikum! Hi I'm Mrs Myra..Yayyy ! I'm MARRIED ! Welcome to my love story :)


Entries About Linkies


Walking Talking

Letak link anda yang betul..
No Harsh words allowed here..
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja..


Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   

Hancur hanya sebahagian dari cerita
16 Nov 2023
Who says ?





I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else.
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn’t good enough
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else

Na na na
Na na na

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

Na na na
Na na na

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life
C’mon

[Chorus]
Who says
Who says you’re not perfect
Who says you’re not worth it
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty
Who says you’re not beautiful
Who says


** jatuh chenta ngn lagu niey ..
memang peminat si kecil molek tuh ..
moral of the story, dun b HIPOKRIT :)
be yourself .. jz let wut ppl wun talk bout us ..
kite lebih kenal sape diri kite .. :)


0 ♡ Comel yang komen ♡
♡ Sesungguhnya Allah S.W.T takkan mengambil sesuatu yg kita sayang tanpa menggantikan sesuatu yg lebih baik untuk kita :) ♡

Older | New